I have been a fan of comics and graphic novels for approximately seven years. While I have included comic reviews in another blog of mine, Reading Books Again, I feel it is time to begin a new blog that is solely devoted to comics. With this new format I can add more comic related posts such as author and illustrator interviews as well as on the art behind our books. It just makes more sense to separate comics from a blog that will be revamped too. I hope everyone enjoys The Comics Digest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Tokyo Summer
My Tokyo Summer is a sweet story that celebrates creativity, culture and friendship. Written by Abby Denson, the book is a graphic memoir of...
-
This Place Kills Me is a YA fictional graphic novel concerning a private girl's boarding school in Massachusetts. The story is set in th...
-
A sh's Cabin is a coming of age graphic novel by Jen Wang. It was published on August 13, 2024 and has been written for young adults in ...
-
Kate Evans' Red Rosa is a graphic biography of Rosa Luxemburg. I was not familiar with Luxemburg before reading this biography but I fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment